I’ve decided to make a roundup of all the goals I’ve made earlier this year. I joined together my blogging goals, my travel bucket list and my personal goals. For next year I’m going to make only one list, as it will be easier to remember it like that.
1. Pub of the month. Done. It was so great. I enjoyed discovering the pubs.
01 Cavern Club
02 The Philharmonic Dining Rooms
03 The Bingley Arms
04 Ye Olde Starre Inne
05 Lunch at The Inn On The Wharf
06 The Queen’s Head Frodsham
07 Wheatsheaf Inn
08 The Holly Bush
09 The White Cross Pub
10 The Alyn
11 The Bull
12 Peak View Tearooms
2. Fashion & Beauty. I planned to have a post each month and I had 12. I enjoyed blogging about fashion and beauty and I will continue to do so next year too.
01 No7 Overnight Revitalising Hand Treatment
02 Makeup organizer
03 The Konjac Sponge
04 British Style Collective: Catwalk and Alcatel Arena Show & Shopping and Designers
05 Peppermint Intensive Cooling Foot Rescue The Body Shop
06 How I keep my hair healthy
07 Pyjama and Robe from UKLenjerie
08 Vitamin E Moisture Cream
09 Liverpool Fashion Week
10 Primark slippers
11 Barry M MakeUp
12 Rose Necklace by The Eternity Rose
3. Cake Club. At the beginning of the year, I wanted to start Cake Club with a blogging-friend. In the end I let go that idea. Instead I’ve started a personal challenge, besides Taste the World that I was already doing. This new challenge is called Royal Recipes, recipes that are related to the Royal family. It’s very exciting.
4. Reviews, monthly. I planned a review each month, but I did 14, even better.
01 Shoryu Ramen
02 Date night at Printworks, Manchester
03 Chalkboard bundle
04 Lapsang Souchong, my favourite tea
05 National Stationery Week
06 Agnes Vase by Normann Copenhagen
07 Cookies and Muffins by Paul Hollywood
08 The Luminarium
09 Varta Power Bank
10 Greener Cleaner Products
11 The Labyrinth Challenge
13 Telescope Phone Lens
14 Best Luxury Mince Pies
6. Why series (every other month).
01 Why I’m celebrating Valentine’s Day
02 Why I’m Never going to say No to Cake
03 Why I use Photoshop
04 Why I love caravanning?
05 3 reasons why I love owning my home
06 Why I think that self care is important
7. Social media & Pinterest. Done, more or less (the less part being Pinterest).
8. Update the layout of my blog. Done.
9. Update the About me page 2 times. I did it once.
10. 1 Photo an hour. I’ve been meaning to do a post like this for a while after seeing them made by bloggers I love. I hope that by adding it to the list I will be more inclined to do it. I plan to do it in a few days, let’s see if I can. I have a cold right now and I’m not as excited to do it.
1. 365 Project. Yes, a few more days and it’s completed. I didn’t share all the pictures on Instagram or twitter though.
2. Sew more. I did transform an old dress into a long skirt, but nothing fancy, only so I have something suitable for my volunteer work.
3. Make 5 from 40 before 40 list.
01 Run in a 5k race in under 40 min. (no1) I did at Women’s Running Race Series, 5k in 39 minutes.
02 Complete an yearly book challenge. (no2) I didn’t set it up from January, but in March. Anyway, I had the goal to read 52 books this year and I did it. I finished the 52nd book in early October.
03 Volunteer to an event or with a charity. (no6) – I started volunteering at a local stately home in August. I was involved in Victorian Christmas too.
04 Improve my Photoshop skills. (no13). I did learn a few things that I’m using now more and more.
05 Make my own cheese. (no29) I will make it this evening. It’s a very interesting recipe that I’m very keen on trying.
4. Craft. I did a Make Your Own Advent Calendar post and I enjoyed it a lot. I planned to do this for a while, a few months or even more. It’s something I will do again next year because it was great.
5. Good things jar. No. Maybe I will try again next year, it’s not as exciting as it was in the beginning.
Travel Bucket List
2. Scotland. No.
4. Design Museum. Done, in January: The Design Museum.
5. Merseyside. No. Amazingly, we didn’t visit anything in particular in Merseyside.
6. Hull. No.
7. Bath. No. I wanted to go for my birthday, but had to change our plans a few days before going.
8. Blists Hill Victorian Town. Yes. Blists Hill Victorian Town.
9. Peak District. We had a few days out planned with locations in Peak District, but on the day the weather was not good or something else happened and we’ve changed our minds. Until it snowed and, as we had almost no snow in Liverpool, we went to Peak District to enjoy it. It’s not what I had in mind at the beginning of the year, but it was fun. We’ve also stopped at the Peak View Tearooms.
10. London. I went there twice, not as often as the previous year. I saw the Design Museum, I stopped by at Osterley Park, but it was closed for the public that day.
I did quite good, most of them are done and I’m pleased with that.