Last week was great with lots of things to do and even relax a little. Hope you had a great week too. These are the good things from the past few days.
1. Red Bull Air Race in Abu Dhabi. Lovely race for the beginning of the season. The Englishman Paul Bonhomme won the race and that was great. I didn’t have any preferences before the race, but having a Brit on the 1st step of the podium makes it easier to choose a pilot to cheer for. The next race is in May, can’t wait for it.
2. Stephen Hawking’s Grand Design. “We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that I am extremely grateful.” We only saw one episode and I’ve enjoyed it so much, can’t wait to see the other 2.
It was saved on our sky box for a while, as we were busy and watched light(er) TV when we had some time to relax. We’ve seen it last week and I loved it. I thought the explanations were presented very clearly in a very scientific manner. Also, it made me and hubby discuss for ages, even if we agree most of the time.
3. Rehearsing for pancake day. Hubby says something terrible might happen and we can even end up without any pancakes for pancake day, so I had to make some just to be sure we are ready for the big day. There is also the fact that he loves desserts and comes up with all sorts of ideas to make more sugary stuff.
4. Valentine’s Day. Already blogged about it, but it was too important to skip it in the good things blog.
5. My first blogging event. I’ve received the invitation to my first blogging event, it’s so exciting.