Katy @The Ugly Fish nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am reading her blog and I was so surprise to find about the nomination.
It’s fun and I was thinking of posting about the blogs I’m reading so I’ve joined in.
The rules are simple:
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person who nominated you
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 7 blogs
5. Link your nominee’s blog and let them know
Seven facts about me that I never mentioned before:
1. I was a Michael Schumacher fan that a few of my pets were named: Schumy – the dog, Gina Maria and Mike – parrots (after his kids) and Ralf and Ralfina – my hamsters (a feminine version of Ralf Schumacher, Michael’s brother and F1 driver himself) .
2. I had a duck as a pet even though I lived in a flat.
3. I had 3 love the dress and trash the dress photo shoots after our wedding in a wedding dress received from a friend.
4. I always had long hair, since I was 2.
5. I don’t like hot weather, so the perfect holiday for me would be in Antarctica or Iceland.
6. I don’t like jeans. I have a few pairs, but only because they are practical.
7. I don’t have any pair of flats, I don’t like them and I don’t feel comfortable wearing them.
I read a lot of blogs and it was hard to chose, but I’ve decided. Some of the blogs I started reading a few weeks ago and I love them, others I’ve read for months. Have a look x
I’m nominating for The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Katy @littlemisskaty
2. Mark @thatgentmark
3. Sam @happyhomebird
4. Lorraine @theuncheshirewife
5. Sandra @cakeandwhisky
6. Laura @ilovecraftyblog