I still struggle to make the Good things post more often as I’m busy and I have other things to share. For example, at the moment there are a few posts in the making. Also my work is keeping me busy.
1. Event in Manchester. I’ve been to an event for bloggers last week, in Manchester. It was my second event and I enjoyed it a lot. More events will follow, is so exciting.
2. Twitter. I have a little over 170 followers on twitter and I couldn’t be more happier. It doesn’t sound like a lot, but I only started using twitter 3 months ago. Never used it before, so it took a few days to get the grips with it, especially as I had other things to do.
3. Smoothies. Since I bought the food processor, I’m making smoothies and I actually like them. I wasn’t sure about it, but banana with blueberries or strawberries or other fruits taste delicious, eventually with some Chia seeds for texture. A 400ml smoothie is a great snack and is ready in minutes.
4. Ireland. I’m happy with their vote, maybe because I am happily married and I want others to have the same option, if is something they want.
5. The garden. Hubby and I managed to refurbish the garden gate. It looks stunning and I’m happy we didn’t change it. We also spruce up the garden and now we are ready for the summer. We are spending time in the sun and I love it.
6. Working out. I’m in my second month of P90X3 and is going great. I love every minute of it.
7. Reading my archive. One of the things I love about blogging is that I have a “diary” I can read from time to time.
8. Daily walks. Is so nice to walk the dog in the park. The poppies are in bloom, there are white and yellow flowers, birds singing and there are some ducks on the stream. It feels more like a countryside than a park in the city and is only 10 minutes from us.
9. Feeling lucky. I look on rightmove once in a while, to see if there is a significant price change and see what is on the market. As the house we live in ticks so many boxes, I was thinking it would be hard to find another one that is better, in a higher price range. Is wonderful to be happy with the choices I’ve made.
10. F1. The Monaco race was amazing! I have to start by praising Verstappen, he did an amazing job in the race, overtake at Monaco is very hard. Is a shame he had that collision with Grosjean. He was penalized and I think that was a mistake, as I believe it was Grosjean’s fault. The stewards also penalized Alonso and not Ricciardo and that was puzzling too. They should let the drivers race or give penalties to everybody.
Mercedes made such a bad maneuver with Hamilton, still don’t get why they called him in and why he went to change the tires when he was exactly after the safety car and Rosberg and Vettel were a few seconds away. Button finally got a few points and that is amazing too.