It has been a while from my last Good things post and there were a lot of good things to mention, but I was busy with work, so only made a short list.
1. It’s a girl!!. I’m so happy the new #RoyalBaby is a girl!! Although I would probably been as happy with a Royal Baby Boy As a royalist, it’s so exciting to have a new heir to the throne.
2. My work. These last weeks I was so busy working and I loved it. Getting positive feedback makes it even better.
3. P90X3. After a small injury in February, unrelated with the program, I had to stop the workouts. I’ve started training a couple of weeks ago, my old favourite: P90X3. I feel better already and I see improvements every week.
4. The new food processor. I pondered for a long time if I should get a new food processor. I didn’t use often the last one I had as it didn’t have enough power. Well, so far I’m very happy with it. I’ve made almond butter, soups, smoothies and I’ve sliced veggies for salads. It will be used as I did all this in less than 1 week.
5. My cooking blog. My new blog is up and running and I’m very pleased with it. I like the design a lot and it has a responsive theme. Also, my editorial schedule is looking good, as I have a few posts ready to be published.
6. Wildlife. We are walking the dog at the same hour in the evenings. With the day being longer meant that we are in the park at dusk and we were able to see the bats flying around. It’s so nice to see them. There is also a family of ducks swimming quietly and preparing for the night. It’s a bliss to enjoy the calmness of the nature after a busy day.