I had a very busy period, lots of things to blog about and I kept postponing the good things post. I wanted to mention F1 in the list, but the sad news about Jules Bianchi made it impossible to count it as a good thing.
1. Fresh fruits from the garden. These delicious summer fruits are from my garden. I bought a small raspberry bush last year and this year I picked a few raspberries. It was a great surprise as I thought I have to wait a few years for fruits. The strawberry is new, bought this year.
2. New trip to London coming soon. At the beginning of August I want to attend a fair and if we have the time, we might stay for the night and visit something the next day. I just came back from London this month, but it’s work and, if I can mix it with a little spare time, why not.
3. Trying new recipes. I love trying new things and these days I made a lot of new recipes. I don’t have pictures for all of them, so I can’t share them on my cooking blog, but I will make them again. I shared the individual upside down cakes, a dessert my mother used to make, with my own twist.
4. Pigeons. A family of pigeons is making their nest in our neighbor’s tree and they eat from our bird feeder. I hope I’ll see baby pigeons pretty soon. I have to add a new feeder with water for the mother, so she will not have to travel far if she is thirsty.
They found a great location, we feed them and the neighbor with the tree has a dog too and he will keep the cats away. Seeing them with little bits of branches, making their nest is so relaxing and cute.
5. Bagels. I love a warm buttered bagel with sea salt on top… or maybe 2.
6. New dinning table. We have a new dinning table, is so exciting. The table we had is still ok, but it was a cheap table we’ve got while renting and I don’t feel it works for us now. I wanted a new one and we finally have decided on a model we both love.
7. French. I understood an interview in French without any difficulties. Then I listened to French radio and I had no issues, I understood everything. It was a surprise as I didn’t use French since the high school test (at 18, similar to A levels). I don’t think I can speak with the same accuracy and I don’t even mention the writing, but is nice to know at least I can do that.
8. Liverpool. There are so many things to do, so many events, I love it.
9. Events for bloggers. I’ve been to an event this month and others are planned this year. I’m so happy I went to the first one in February and I saw how great it can be.