This month I took Elizabeth’s challenge. to Blog everyday in November (BEDN). I was reluctant at first as this is a very busy period for me and I wasn’t sure I can blog everyday. In fact I had to skip 2 days, but, as a whole, I would say it went great.
I liked this challenge because I could get inspired by the topics. I didn’t plan to write about Healthy Living: food, exercise and mental health, My unusual Hobbies and Nostalgia. Other topics were on my list, but I kept postponing them, like Walking in high heels and Work from home.
I loved it so much that I want to do it next year again. I also know that writing on the blog every single day, all year, is not for me. It would add a pressure and it would make me enjoy blogging less. So I’m not going to do that. Another great thing about #BEDN is that I was able to discover new blogs and that is fantastic.
Because a lot of bloggers took on this challenge I want to share 5 of their posts that I loved reading this month.
1. Codie & Perks of being a Grownup
2. Becster & Dog Tales – Jimmy Jones
3. Michelle & BEDN 6 One Wild Night In Devon
4. Beth & #BEDN Day Three: October Reading Month Round-Up (This is a challenge that I want to take next year)
5. Clarissa @ kkmooandmonkey2.com