Tonight I’m eager to see the football game between England and Slovakia, I’m sure it will be exciting. It was a busy time for us, so in the last couple of weeks we didn’t get to do lots of things (that I can blog about). I have a few topics for posts ready and I’m going to write about those when I’ll have a little more time. Until then, these are my 5 good things.
1. Father’s Day. We had a great time yesterday on Father’s Day. Hubby received a beautiful card from the dog, we had lots of nice things to eat, pizza, fresh homemade bread, pizza. We played in the garden with the dog and we went out on walkies. It was fun and a really relaxing day.
2. Baking bread. After seeing Paul Hollywood at BBC Good Food a few days ago, yesterday I’ve baked bread. It’s so exciting to make the dough, wait for it to rise and then bake a perfect bread, delicious and fresh. I love cooking, but baking bread must be one of the favourite things I like to make.
3. Baku. Azerbaijan looks amazing, I have to admit I had little expectations from Baku, but it’s a lovely place. The Palace is beautiful, the architecture, the modern buildings, the F1 track. This new track it’s an amazing addition to the F1 calendar. It’s a shame the race was a little boring, but maybe next time will be better. It was lovely to see that they were having before going on the podium, a relaxed attitude is better for the viewers too.
4. The pigeons. They are back and hungry, not too bothered if I’m getting the clothes off the washing line. At some point one of them was eating while the dog was playing in the garden. They look a little cold here, aren’t they sweet. I think they will make their nest in the same spot like last year and in a few months we’ll have baby pigeons learning to fly in our back garden. At least I hope it will be like last year.
5. Reading. I picked a few interesting books and I love reading them. I will make an update with what I’ve read pretty soon, maybe by the end of the month. I’m still working on the blogging schedule at the moment.