I though it would be nice to make a post with 10 items I loved this year from the goodie bags. While I’m delighted with many other items, I had to pick only a few, and that was difficult. The items are not ordered in any particular way. They vary from beauty products to mugs, from tea to makeup. For some of the products I’ve already made posts, so I will link to those, for the rest I’m going to talk about them. I think I will make a post about the last item, a face cream, next year, after I use it for a bit longer.
There are only 9 items in this picture, but the studs are shown below too. I received these goodies from different events, both BlogOn events, in May and September, some are from Paladone events, others from Very, Metquarter and a couple more from The Body Shop, at a fashion event.
01. Vitamin E Moisture Cream from The Body Shop, review here. It is a face moisturizer I love. Now I’m at my second one and I still enjoy it a lot. I think it’s good value for money too.
02. English Tea Shop – Silent Night, as Pyramid Sachets. I have this tea when we have “Winter tea” in the advent calendar I’ve made. I like it a lot, it’s Christmasy and lovely. I would buy them without a doubt.
03. Peppermint Intensive Cooling Foot Rescue, second item from The Body Shop, review here. I’m very happy with this cream, it’s moisturizing and lovely.
04. Mickey Mouse Luminart, that is now hanging on my kitchen wall. I like the vintage feel of it. It’s not something I would have thought of buying, but I’m so glad I’ve won it at a Paladone Gamesnight. I think it looks beautiful.
05. ChloBo stud earrings. I love nature inspired jewellery, most of the jewellery pieces I have have natural shapes and form, represent flowers, butterflies, geckos, and leaves.
06. NYX matte lipstick. I received this at the Very Holiday event. I never heard about the NYX brand before, but I was delighted to try it. The lipstick is long lasting and has a very nice colour. I would buy from them, amazing value for money.
07. Sweet Freedom Choc Pot, a product I received in the goodie bag at BlogOn in May. I’ve used Sweet Freedom products even before seeing the brand at BlogOn, but I didn’t try their choc pot. It’s delicious and very low in calories. I liked it a lot and I bought it again, from the supermarket.
08. Star Wars mugs, from Paladone, another item on my list of things I loved. My husband and I use these mugs often. I like having tea or hot chocolate in them when we play games.
09. W7 vegan makeup. I bought two palettes of W7. It’s a good quality makeup, considering the price. Now I received a W7 palette and I love the colours. It complements the palette I bought and I’m very happy with them. It’s not a high end brand, but, when it comes to makeup, I’m happy to pay less. Working from home has its advantages, including that I don’t need makeup that stays on from 8 to 7, but it’s enough for a few hours when I’m going out.
10. Skin Doctors Potent Vit. C Day Ampoules, from Very Christmas Party. I started using this cream a few days ago and I’m very happy with it. I might make a blog post about it, as I said earlier, but I need to use it for a bit longer. So far, it looks like my skin is moisturized and happy.
These are the 10 items I loved this year from the goodie bags. Are you a blogger? What items did you love from the goodie bags you received at events?