This year was the first time I’ve set up blogging goals. I manage to do pretty much all of them, with a single exception. I enjoyed this so much that I will set up new goals for next year. I will most likely post them at the beginning of next year.
1. Farm of the month. DONE! I am a big believer in buying things made local as much as it’s possible. I wanted to visit farms, but kept postponing it. Now I’m thinking of going to farms and I went more than the 12 times I’ve intended too in the first place. I also went to farms in Scotland and London, I went to mills, I picked my own fruits and pumpkins and I got to feed peacocks. So it is a really nice thing to do. For me it was a success. If I find a new and interesting farm shop or for next year’s pick your own I’ll blog about it.
The farms I’ve visited this year were: Yew Tree Farm, Windy Arbour Farm, Church View Farm, Lydiate Hall Farm, Stainsby Mill, Diglake Farm Shop, Claremont farm, Vineyard Farm Shop, Kelsey Farm Shop, London, Kenyon Hall Farm, Hopetoun Farm Shop and Inglenook Farm. To some of them I’ve been twice and I will go again next year.
I will do something similar next year (although not as healthy), I’m quite excited about it. Make sure you’ll read the post about the goals for next year to see what I’m thinking of.
2. #WIAW. NOPE. I did a few, but I can’t be bothered to take pictures of everything I eat in one day.
3. Good things. DONE! It’s the 2nd year I’m doing Good things and it’s a series I enjoy. I will change it slightly next year.
4. Reviews. DONE! I wanted to write a review each month and I did even more than that. I reviewed restaurants, boots, dog toy (that one is amazing, I think it worth every penny spent on it), games, cafe, subscription boxes and many more. These are the reviews I did this year: Jamie’s Italian, Bed Head, Kiqplan fitness app, Black Dog Ballroom, Pen and Pencil, Handmade vase by Rose Dickinson, Real Handful snacks, Handmade candle from Beyond Candles, Escape room Manchester, Goughnuts, Pink Parcel, Pawsome box, Lady Dinah’s Cat Emporium, Bygones Tea Room, Timeline and Timeline British History, Hi Gear Kinder WP Walking Boots, DreamWorks Lights Lantern Experience, Vegan menu at Vapiano. 20 in total and I enjoyed writing them. I think I will continue to write at least a review each month, so this might be on the Goals for next year too.
5. What’s cooking. DONE! I made monthly What’s Cooking updates or something a little bit different, like sharing an easy, fast and healthy way to make popcorn, recipes&ideas for cooking in the caravan, a guide How to prepare a fancy Afternoon tea at home, my story of Baking along the Great British Bake Off and 15 Recipes for Christmas.
6. Social media. DONE! I think I was more active, but I’m not as active as I should. I can do more.
7. Pinterest. Relatively done. I made a few pictures, but not as many as I wanted. I will put Pinterest on this list for next year too. Maybe then I will manage to pin more.
Did you set up goals for this year? How did you do?