This week I have 6 good things on my list. I decided to include some posts I like and make it into a permanent feature. I love reading other blogs, so I’m not even sure why I didn’t mention them before.
1. Trying wedding dresses. I love trying wedding dresses and it had a great purpose: seeing what I would like for a vows renewal/wedding. It’s something that we were thinking of, but we had other priorities. Now we can start thinking about this kind of things.
Also, I love wedding dresses, the glamour and sparkle and the feeling I have when I look in the mirror.
2. Nail stamps. I bought a nail stamp kit with different designs. I hope I’ll be able to use it as easy as the lady who demonstrated how they work. I bought 2 plates, but I can always buy some more. I bought the set at the fair with a couple of plates. I can buy more online, but now I’m thinking that they should be cheaper on amazon.
3. Cooking. I’ve started my Taste the World challenge and it’s going great. I’ve cooked Chinese and I have some other recipes saved for other countries. It inspires me to cook and I’ve tried different things, like adding smoked paprika and basil to polenta or a few almond flakes on my veggies. Pictures of both in the collage.
4. Blogging event. On Saturday I’ve been to my first blogging event and it was great. I’ll write a post about it this week. Loved the goodie bag too.
5. Hubby. He made me an amazing surprise for Martisor. This is why I’m trying on wedding dresses and I can’t wait to marry him again.
6. National Trust’s snowdrops. As members, we are going to NT locations very often. For the beginning of spring I wanted to see snowdrops, so we got in the car and we went to Dunham Massey. It’s only at a 30 minutes drive from us and the gardens are beautiful. I’ll post a few photos in the next few days.