Today is the 9th anniversary of the day I became vegetarian. I wanted to write something meaningful about this, but I already blogged about The Best Thing About Being Vegetarian, how it was a few years ago. If you want to read more about my thoughts regarding this, don’t miss Not suitable for vegetarians and all the recipes on my food blog CookStyle. As I didn’t have any ideas, I postponed the meaningful post for next year, when I’ll be celebrating a decade of vegetarianism. So, I will post the list of goals for this year.
There is a different list for my blogging goals. I want to keep them separate, as they are easier to manage.
1. 365 Project. Last year I did the 365 project, well 366, and I loved it. It was so nice to look at the end of the month on what I did. My husband and I had a look a couple of days ago at all the months and it was lovely to see how much we did last year. I want to continue this year. I’m not sure how I will share the pictures after each month, but I still have time to figure that out.
2. Sew more. I want to sew another skirt or maybe a dress. I also have planned to sew a handbag from old jeans. I saw a few great ideas on Pinterest and I do have a few old jeans I can use. I can’t wait.
3. Make 5 from 40 before 40 list. Last year I did more than 5, so this year I will set a lower goal and hopefully I can do more.
4. Craft. I want to try some craft projects and maybe even sharing them on the blog, if they turned out to be helpful (and they actually work).
5. Good things jar. Last year I had the good things jar, but I didn’t put as many notes in it as I should have. This year I want to write more on notes and give up the Good things updates I used to write on the blog in the last 2 years.
Only 5 goals and quite easy to do, but I don’t want more this year. I want to travel and I’ll make a bucket list of things I want to see this year, as I think that deserves a post on its own.