This is the first Good things post this year and it’s exciting. The year started amazing with work and I couldn’t be happier. Also things are going great in my personal life.
1. Wine. I found this bottle of Romanian wine in my local Asda. I think they had an offer with lots of International wines as there were from different countries. It was too good to miss.
2. Challenges. I started my reading challenge and the 365 project and both of them are going great. I’m reading new and interesting books and I’m taking pictures daily. It’s fun. I only hope I will be able to continue like this.
3. Results at Insanity. After 2 weeks the results I got at the fit test are amazing. I’m so happy I’ve decided to start Insanity even though I know I can’t finished it in time as in February I’m away and I can’t keep up with the workouts. At least I can do more than a month and I can resume/restart after I’m back.
4. Dog walking early in the morning. When we leave the house we hear the birds singing and it’s such a beautiful moment, I love it. Sometimes it happens in the evenings too, it’s lovely.
5. London trip. Last year I’ve been to London many times, more than I’ve expected at the beginning of the year. I had a look now in the archive (this is why blogging is so great, I love having a diary) and I saw I went to London 7 times, last time in December for an event. This month or on 1st-2nd February I’ll go again and I can’t wait. I have to decide what I want to see and I’m torn between National Portrait Gallery or Shoreditch. Regardless of the destination, I can’t be more pleased with how the year started.