It’s a very busy time for us with a trip to London one of these days. On top of that I have a lot of work-related stuff to do and there are some home-related things to do as well. Among other good things, I made a small list for my series:
1. Autumn. I love autumn, maybe as much as I love winter, spring and summer. Autumn means pumpkins and Halloween and hubby’s birthday and my birthday. The nature changes, the days are shorter and colder and that is a good reason so snuggle up on the sofa watching TV with hubby. I’m not particularly bothered by rain and it might come as a shock for non-Brits, but in UK it doesn’t rain that often… certainly not as often as it’s perceived from the other countries.
2. Jo Malone. I received this sample at a Christmas press day (I will blog about it in a couple of days) and it smells amazing. It’s from their Blackberry & Bay range, the cologne and the body creme.
3. Work related book. I received a book related to my work from a supplier and I started reading it (on the sofa with my new throw). I am delighted with it, it’s interesting and engaging. I’m very happy with my suppliers, they invite me to different seminars and that helps me come up with new ideas. I can’t emphasize enough how much I love my work and (almost) everything related to it.
4. Lush. I’ve been to Lush and I actually enjoyed the experience. Usually the staff is so pushy that I can’t have a look and I end up leaving the shop without making any purchases. I know I’m not the only one bothered by this after reading Corinne’s post. But, this time, they were nice and left me by myself most of the time. It was fab!
5. Halloween. I’m delighted with the Halloween preparations, it’s exciting to get treats and I can’t wait to decorate the house these days.
Do you make a good things list? Please leave a link in the comments so I can have a look.