It’s been a busy time for me with work and renovating the house and social life and blogging. Pretty soon we’ll do another short trip to London, one in Harrogate. I have some awesome events this month. If we aren’t too busy, I hope we’ll even have time for a few days of camping.
1. Seminar in Birmingham. A few days ago hubby and I went to the NEC for a one-day seminar. I’ve attended last year too and it was interesting. Now I have a lot of new ideas that I want to implement in my work.
2. 8th wedding anniversary. I’ve been married for 8 years. We had a great time.
3. Guinea pigs on the shopping list. I know we can’t get another pet (or pets) now, hubby knows we can’t (and he is not too keen either). This doesn’t mean we can’t have fun and joke about the necessity of having a couple of guinea pigs as pets. So, I’m adding guinea pigs between the flour, mushrooms and detergents.
4. Feeding swans and ducks. Relaxing doesn’t have to take hours, a big bag of seeds and a half an hour in the park does the trick. Listening to birds singing, feeding the bigger ones and breathing fresh air makes me feel great.
5. Cheesecake. In the summer I like to make cheesecake in a jar, as I prefer chilled desserts. I made a lot of them in the last days, but I forget to take pictures and share the recipes.
6. 2 goals for 2015 done. From my 5 goals for this year I manage to complete 2 of them in a few days. The first goal was to try a new sport and I’ve shot at the Cheshire County Show. The second goal I’ve achieved is to run in a race and I did that too.
The other 3 goals are doing good, I keep the good things jar and I write the good things post. Also, I write more as I have my cooking blog too.