These are my 2023 goals! As usual, if I don’t do all of them, I’m not bothered at all. All the goals are modest and easy to do, so, hopefully, all will be done.
Goals for 2023: Blogs
1. Post regularly. All book reviews on Coffee&Books. A more modest 12 recipes on CookStyle, new or old ones but veganized, which will be an improvement as in 2022 I did none. For ancaslifestyle is, the same as last year, twice every week, so about 100 posts per year.
2. Reviews for Vegan or Vegetarian restaurants. Last year I had 12, this year I’m aiming for 6 as I’m going to visit some of those from last year again.
3. Reviews. 9 reviews are the target for this year, but I would be happy with 6 too.
4. Taste the World. I will aim for 3 new recipes for Taste the World.
5. Read the World. This again will be a moderate 6 new countries for Read the World. I did more last year, so this year I’m happy with 3 too.
Goals for 2023: Personal
1. Be active. Instead of the Exercise regularly goal I was usually setting, I will aim for a mindset of being active.
2. Sew. This is the goal I set and rarely seem to do. Once again: sew something.
3. Read 89 Books. In the last 2 years I read 89 books, so I’m setting 89 as a goal and not 100 as I usually did in January, ignoring that my studies will make it very difficult for me to reach the 100 mark.
Goals for 2023: Travel & sightseeing
1. 3 new flags to the UK map. I am hoping for 3 new flags. With each year it gets harder, as I need to travel further for new flags, hence why the number of flags gets smaller and smaller.
2. Visit 6 stately homes. I plan to visit 6 stately homes this year and blog about them. I didn’t blog about all I saw last year, so this will hopefully be the push I need.
3. Visit 6 museums. I usually do and share, but it’s the first time I have this as a goal.
4. Go to 4 special exhibitions. This is something I don’t do and I need to do more, hence the goal.