It’s time for: Goals for 2022. How I did. It is a mix bag, but I’m happy. I want to push myself a bit, but I’m not stressed if I can’t do one of them. These goals are for fun.
Goals for 2022: Blogs
1. Post regularly. Goals included to post all book reviews on Coffee&Books, which I did. I have a few more to publish as I read a lot at the end of the year and I want to leave a few days between reviews, mainly because I don’t want to add too much pressure to publish too much.
Publish 30 recipes/reviews on CookStyle – nope, not even 1. My goal for ancaslifestyle was to post twice a week, so about 100 posts per year – I posted 104.
2. Vegan or Vegetarian restaurants, every month. I had 12 as a target and here are 12:
1. Wulf & Lamb Marylebone, London
2. Neat, London
3. Club Mexicana, London
4. MOOKind, London
5. Mildred’s, London
6. Tofu Vegan, London
7. Pastan, London
8. Rudy’s Vegan Diner, London
9. Farmacy, London
10. Unity Diner, London
11. No Twelve, Nottingham
12. Punk Pasta, London
I’ve been to a few more, but didn’t manage to blog about them. Who knows, maybe I will blog about them next year. Also, on some of these I’ve been a few times.
4. Style & Beauty. My aim for 2020 was 6, for 2021 a very moderate 3. I only blogged about the perfume from Lush.
5. Taste the World. None did, out of 6.
6. Read the World. I picked a moderate 6 but did an impressive 11!
1. Poland – Storytellers by Bjørn Larssen
2. Iran – My Uncle Napoleon by Iraj Pezeshkzad
3. Azerbaijan – Winter Is Coming by Garry Kasparov
4. Palestine – Orientalism by Edward Said
5. Australia – Fighting For Franco by Judith Keene
6. Somalia – Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali
7. India – George Orwell
8. Slovakia – The Devil’s Workshop by Adolf Burger
9. Egypt – The Open Door by Latifa al-Zayyat
10. Algeria – The Plague by Albert Camus
11. Finland – Putin’s Trolls by Jessikka Aro
7. Reviews. 9 reviews are the target for this year, but I would be happy with 6 too.
2. Indigo Hotel Durham
3. Jousting Tournament, Leeds
4. Dino Falls Adventure Golf
6. Hall Garth Hotel, in County Durham
7. The Bear, pub in Oxford
8. Steam Yacht Gondola
9. Battersea Power Station
Goals for 2021: Personal
1. Exercise regularly. Nope. There is a good reason, but I will not share it on my blog.
2. Sew. Nope.
3. 40 before 40 list. I didn’t do 5, but I did 2:
1. I did go to Italy and went to the Ferrari Museums, both of them.
2. Stay for a night in a castle/folly. – 2 nights in a castle, in July.
4. Plan was to read 100 Books. Revised the target to 89. Did 89, exactly as in 2021.
Goals for 2022: Travel
1. 5 new flags to the UK map. Yes!
03. Bishop Auckland